Woodstation Track Team
Parents for 2016-2017
Any 3rd, 4th or 5th Grader
may participate with good grades, behavior, and no over-due
- Practice dates at Woodstation TBA.
- Practice at WES will start at 3:00 and go until 5:00 p.m.
- Pick your child up at the ball field between 5:00 - 5:20
- After 5:20 p.m. you will have to go in the main office and sign
your child out of Star Care.
- Uniforms shirts
are not required, but are available for purchase.
- *****Any unpaid school balances must be paid in order
to participate on the track team******
Meet Dates: Runners
please be at track 30 minutes early on
April 13th - 5:30 p.m.
at Cloud Springs Elementary School (CSE)
1) Track members are responsible for transportation to and from
2) At least one parent or family member will need to stay during
the meet and sign out your student with a coach before you
3) Parents know there will be a $2 to $3 charge per person for
admission at each meet.
4) Concessions are available.
5) When you come to Cloud Springs Elementary you will need to bring
May 5th 4:30 p.m. at Heritage High
Mr. (Coach) Ellis
In the course of providing the best service to the public, Catoosa County Schools may link to other organizations to provide additional useful information for our stakeholders. These may include (but are limited to):
1. Links to a site owned by the federal government, a state government, or a local government.
2. Links to educational or non-profit organizations that complement the information or services offered by Catoosa County Schools.
3. Links to a Web site owned by an entity that has a business partner or contractual relationship with Catoosa County Schools.
Copyright © 2017 Woodstation Elementary